Your Home, Your Style, Your Way
Everyone embraces a different style; whether it’s a personal preference on how one chooses to dress, or the choices they make on how to decorate their home. Individual taste is exactly that – individual, based on lifestyle choices, comfort levels, budget and the message we want to send people. Which is why Jag’s thinks it is important that you create ‘Your Home, Your Style, Your Way’, and why we help you do so by offering such programs as our Palliser Room Planner. This gives you the opportunity to set up your space visually before investing in your next piece of living room furniture. Whether that includes a sectional, sofa, reclining sofa, chair, and any other living room or home theatre furniture options.
Why Options MattersChoosing a piece of furniture for your home should included options. Which is why we love the Canadian made options Palliser provides, including:
- Your choice of fabric, leather and grade
- Your choice of sectional configuration
- Your choice of power reclining options
- Your choice of LED lighting
- Your choice of iPad holder, trays and cup holders
- And more…
Why Planning Your Space MattersBuying furniture is an investment Jag’s feels should offer you a lengthy lifespan. Which is why planning out your space before making such a large purchase is important, and why the Palliser Room Planner is something we offer to ensure your purchase is perfect. Space planning is something interior designers deliver to their clients in order to design their space, and at Jag’s – we do this free of charge! When purchasing a Palliser living room set, you will be able to design your furniture as you desire, having the opportunity to see an online scale drawing of your floor plan, and build your living room to your exact specifications.
Things to Keep In MindWhen designing the layout of your living room, here are some important considerations to keep in mind:
- Arrange your furniture in a way that offers easy conversation for gatherings
- Be mindful of small floor plans, and consider all your furniture options as it pertains to a sofa vs. a sectional etc
- Don’t forget storage, especially if you have a small space